Cookies are portions of code installed in the browser that are exchanged between a website and its search engine and then used to store useful information to make the service better. For the installation of some Cookies, the User’s consent is required which can then be freely revoked.
OWNER AND PURPOSE OF DATA PROCESSING
Hotel Brescia (integrate with company name and address), as Data Controller, will process your data in accordance with the provisions of EU Reg 679/2016 and in compliance with Directive 2002/58 / EC of the European Parliament for the following purposes:
• Technical cookies: technical and functional access to the site. Technical cookies are divided into session cookies, which are deleted when the search engine is closed, and persistent cookies characterized by a predetermined duration that extends over several days (e.g. site language selection). These types of cookies can be generated directly from the site by third parties; in any case, the expression of a consent by the User for their use is not envisaged.
Specifically, the site uses:
– Google statistics
Google Analytics is a web analysis service provided by Google.
Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files (Personal Data collected) that are stored on your computer to allow the website to analyze how users use the site. The information generated by the cookie on your use of the website (including your IP address) will be transmitted and stored on Google’s servers in the United States.
Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity for website operators and providing other services relating to website and Internet activity. Google may use the Personal Data to contextualize and personalize the advertisements of its own advertising network. This Google Analytics integration makes your IP address anonymous.
Anonymization works by shortening the IP address of the Users within the borders of the member states of the European Union or in other countries adhering to the agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases, the IP address will be sent to Google’s servers and shortened within the United States.
Personal Data processed: Cookies and Usage Data.
Profiling cookies. This type of cookie is the one that allows some companies to transmit targeted advertising to the user, based on his navigation choices. These cookies can be invited by the site itself or by third-party companies that do so.
This site uses profiling cookies.
For the privacy policies of Google, we point out the following address
The Facebook pixel is an analytical tool that allows you to measure the effectiveness of advertisements, giving you the ability to understand what actions people perform on the website.
You can use the pixel to:
• Show your ads to the right people.
• Increase Sales.
• Measure the results of your ads, learning more about the impact of your ads by measuring what happens after people see them.
– Google Tag Manager (also known as GTM) is a tool through which it is possible to distribute and manage the various tags related to the analysis and monitoring tools on a site or mobile application and which allows you to install codes (called Tags) all internal pages of a website. Basically it’s a platform that allows you to add a tracking tag making the coding process much easier. To monitor system stability and performance, Google Tag Manager may collect some aggregate data on tag activation. This data does not include user IP addresses or specific user identifiers that may be associated with a particular person. In addition to the data in the standard HTTP request logs, Google Tag Manager does not collect, store or share information about visitors to our customers’ properties, including the URLs of the pages they visit.
– Google Ads
The site can use the Google Adwords program with Remarketing features. For this reason, both technical and profiling cookies are released.
Users can disable Google cookies in their Internet browser settings.
How to delete cookies https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/32050
DISABLING AND MODIFICATION OF COOKIE MANAGEMENT
Disabling cookies may limit the ability to use the Site and prevent you from fully benefiting from the features and services available on the Site. As regards the change in the management of cookies, it should be noted that most browsers automatically accept cookies. , but the user can change the settings to disable this feature. It is possible to block all types of cookies, or accept to receive only some and disable others. The “Options” or “Preferences” section in the browser menu allows you to avoid receiving cookies and other user tracking technologies, and how to get notification from the browser of the activation of these technologies.
Pursuant to European Regulation 679/2016 (GDPR), the User can, according to the methods and within the limits established by current legislation, exercise the following rights:
– object in whole or in part, for legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data concerning him for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales material or for carrying out market research or commercial communication;
– request confirmation of the existence of personal data concerning him (right of access);
– know its origin;
– receive intelligible communication;
– have information about the logic, methods and purposes of the processing;
– request the updating, rectification, integration, cancellation, transformation into anonymous form, blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those no longer necessary for the pursuit of the purposes for which they were collected;
– in cases of consent-based processing, receive only the cost of any support, its data provided to the owner, in a structured and readable form by a data processor and in a format commonly used by an electronic device;
– the right to lodge a complaint with the Supervisory Authority (Privacy Guarantor – link to the Guarantor page);
– as well as, more generally, to exercise all the rights that are recognized by the current provisions of the law.
Requests should be addressed to the Data Controller.
For information contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our site uses necessary and analytical cookies to improve the user experience; to personalize content and advertising; to provide functions related to social media and to analyze traffic to the site itself. We share this information with our partners operating in the sectors: advertising, social media and statistics.